Tuesday, October 2, 2012

"Movie Producer Bill Windsor and Crystal Cox threatened by Stalker Sean Boushie from the University of Montana"

"Movie Producer Bill Windsor and Crystal Cox, one of the subjects to be filmed for the documentary film Lawless America, have been  threatened by stalker Sean Boushie from the University of Montana.
A series of emails from Sean Boushie to Bill Windsor are reprinted below.
Sean Boushie has called Bill Windsor a "wackjob" and has threatened to come after him and make sure he is locked away forever...

Sean Boushie has threatened me (Bill Windsor) with arrest for violating cyberstalking laws if I mention his name, Sean Boushie (Sean Boushie is his name, at least I believe his name is Sean Boushie.  Sean Boushie is the name on the emails sent to me by a person claiming to be Sean Boushie.  S-E-A-N  B-O-U-S-H-I-E.)  He also threatened me if I mention his employer, which I believe is the University of Montana.  That's the University of Montana.
Now, Sean Boushie has said that he would do these things to me if I accuse him of any crime on the basis of Crystal Cox's word.  So, all I am doing is reprinting Sean Boushie's emails to me.
In my opinion, Sean Boushie is dangerous.  I believe the courts should protect Crystal Cox from Sean Boushie by giving her a restraining order, and I believe I should have one as well.  I will seek one here and one in Montana as well.
According to Wikipedia, what Sean Boushie has done is clearly stalking:
Stalking is a term commonly used to refer to unwanted and obsessive attention by an individual or group to another person. Stalking behaviors are related to harassment and intimidation and may include following the victim in person and/or monitoring them. The word stalking is used, with some differing meanings, in psychology and psychiatry and also in some legal jurisdictions as a term for a criminal offense.
According to a 2002 report by the National Center for Victims of Crime, "Virtually any unwanted contact between two people that directly or indirectly communicates a threat or places the victim in fear can be considered stalking."
Sean Boushie began stalking Crystal Cox with me on March 7, 2012.  He has sent me four emails.  He offered to donate money to the film if I told him when and where Crystal Cox would be filmed. 
In my opinion, Sean Boushie has also libeled Crystal Cox.  He has stated that she is insane.  I know Crystal Cox, and she is not the least bit crazy.  He calls her a liar, and I do not believe she is.
Now I am not threatening Sean Boushie, but he should know that I will have a Louisville Slugger with me on the movie trip, and I will not be afraid to use it in self-defense.  And I will have a bodyguard who will be packing multiple firearms with a carry permit that's valid in all 50 states.  I am contacting the authorities in Montana on Monday, and I am requesting police protection while I am in Montana.
Missoula, home of the University of Montana, is not far off our planned itinerary for Lawless America...The Movie, so we will plan to drop in for an interview with the head honchos of the University of Montana.  I believe that's where Sean Boushie works.  Sean Boushie.

From: Sean Boushie [mailto: seanboushie@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 07, 2012 3:29 PM

To: Bill@LawlessAmerica.com
Subject:
Where and when will you be interviewing the great Crystal Cox?


From: William M. Windsor [mailto: williamwindsor@bellsouth.net]
 Sent: Wednesday, March 07, 2012 5:43 PM
To: 'Sean Boushie'
Subject: RE: Crystal Cox
She’s a moving target, but somewhere in the Great Northwest.


From: Sean Boushie [mailto: seanboushie@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 07, 2012 3:47 PM
To: William M. Windsor
Subject: Re: Crystal Cox
I would love to know when and where...

From: Sean Boushie [mailto: seanboushie@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 03, 2012 3:10 PM
To: Bill@lawlessamerica.com
Subject: Re: Sean Boushie, Will you help 750 Nobodies try to Save America
If you are willing to tell me the exact time and place you will be "interviewing" crystal cox.

On Thu, May 3, 2012 at 4:06 PM,  Bill@LawlessAmerica.com <williamwindsor@bellsouth.net> wrote:
Crystal has had a stalker and some threats, so her filming will be done in secret.
William M. Windsor

From: Sean Boushie [mailto: seanboushie@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 03, 2012 5:21 PM
To: Bill@lawlessamerica.com
Subject: Re: Sean Boushie, Will you help 750 Nobodies try to Save America
That's pretty funny, you better hurry because she is about to be arrested on federal charges and shipped directly to a mental facility.
Stalker, ya right... what she has is a case of paranoid schitzo delusional personality disorder. 
She is paid monthly to harass her "stalker", which she defines as anyone who ever looks at her BS websites and anyone who tells her to shove it as far up her fat ass as she can reach!
If you haven't figured it out, I'm her alleged stalker.. Only because she says so!!
I am the one that has restraining orders against her not the other way around!
So, let this be your standing cease and desist. If you or she mentions my name or my employer in any association with stalking or if you accuse me of any crime on her simple lying word, i will have you arrested on GA cyberstalking laws, and I will sue you for every penny you never had. 
I had enough crap from all the wackjobs associated with this lying POS. You can tell her I'm coming for her and I'm going to make sure she is locked away forever. Want to screw with me and the same goes for you!!Dont bother replying, youre going on the wackjobs to ignore list.

Sean Boushie has a lot of articles on Yahoo and Google.  And don't miss Crystal Cox's blog about Sean Boushie and the University of Montana and rape."



Source of Lawless America Bill Windsor Post, QUOTED From.
http://www.lawlessamerica.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=856%3Amovie-producer-bill-windsor-and-crystal-cox-threatened-by-stalker-sean-boushie-from-the-university-of-montana&catid=123%3Anews-reports&Itemid=223

Keep in Mind that there is Documented Proof that Sean Boushie, while at work at the University of Montana, also did this same thing with the Movie, Documentary Producers of Beneath the Beauty.


BeneaththeBeauty.com



No comments:

Post a Comment