Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Kai Groenke Bailed on Crystal Cox, her Client and Put MY Life In Danger, Ruined my LIFE and my Career.

Kai Groenke knew and KNOWS full well what duress and hardship, life endangerment, and economic ruin she put me in. Yet now attacks me in Flathead County Court Documents to keep a mother from her children.


Subject:RE: From Crystal L. Cox
From:Kai Groenke (groenketk@centurytel.net)
To:savvybroker@yahoo.com;
Date:Tuesday, August 11, 2009 1:00 PM


And obviously Paul did not write that – someone signed in as Paul.  Got the link.  Printed the page.  See you tomorrow at 11.  Thanks!

Kai Groenke
Johnson, Berg, McEvoy & Bostock, PLLP

From: Crystal L. Cox [mailto:savvybroker@yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 11, 2009 1:46 PM
To: Kai Groenke
Subject: From Crystal L. Cox

From Date: Sun, August 09, 2009 9:35 pm

I Decided to Google "Crystal Cox is a Bitch" and I found this, now it was cached in Google on August 3rd, I plan to print it, I have taken a video of it and photographed the page.  This is a link to the "Cached" version of the Page, after August 3rd it was removed, I  stumbled on the cached version tonight which may be gone by morning...

Here is the Link

In Case it is Gone .. here is what it says..


the Site is GreatRealtyUsa.com - it is a Site to give Opinions on Realtors, Agents.. for my opinion it says this.. Now keep in Mind I know it is NOT you, but talk about defamation, acting like it is you, another Company to Seopena?


Here is What it Says:


Paul Stramer
She a lying psychotic cunt lapping Dyke bitch!
read more...07/21/2009

No comments:

Post a Comment