Friday, September 21, 2012

Kai Groenke has no Brains, no Balls, no Follow through and Let's Greed Rule Her, without any consideration for the life, livelihood and quality of life of her clients.


Web Stats, Over 3 Years and Still on the Job at the University of Montana, Sean Boushie stalks me, posts hate comments, threatens me, gathers haters, commits hate crimes and it all started in the hands of Montana Kai Groenke, who has allowed this to go on for 3 years because she dropped the ball on my Death Threat case, whereby her choice of action was to file a defamation lawsuit, because she had without a doubt proof. Gee, Bernie Cassidy, Corrupt Lincoln County Attorney shut her down in order to protect the Corrupt Sheriff, and the Detectives who FAILED to Investigate the Rapes even with DNA Evidence.

Kai Groenke had all the information to expose this Rape issue years ago, yet last summer the Dept. of Justice came to the University of Montana to Investigate Rapes and the Rape problems in Missoula, which I had been exposing for years.

Kai Groenke left my life in danger. Kai Groenke let greed influence her and Kai Groenke did NOTHING to follow through after she told me to sue Sean Boushie for Defamation. She said that his posts regarding my Real Estate License were defamation, easily proven with the letter from NAR stating I left in Good Standing.  Kai Groenke was wrong, as Bernie Cassidy Shut her down and claimed an ongoing investigation yet did NOTHING.

Years later Sean Boushie continues to harass me and threaten me and now constantly threatens Film Producer Bill Windsor who is taking congressional testimonies across the US and is filming stories of rampant corruption.

Again, Kai Groenke knew for year and yet now Kai Groenke is attacking me in legal documents and flat out lying about me, Blogger Crystal Cox, without even asking me my motive, or discussing any of it with me. And as my former attorney this is a Conflict of Interest, I hope to Sue Kai Groenke. But I will at least file a Bar Complaint, Criminal Complaint and include Kai Groenke in my RICO Complaint regarding this issue.

So today my Stalker Sean Boushie is reading my new blog regarding Kae Groenke, as he reads, comments on and spreads hate daily on paid time at the University of Montana continued over 3 years.

Visitor Analysis & System Spec
Referring URL:
Host Name:umma239.dn66.umontana.eduBrowser:IE 9.0
IP Address:150.131.66.239 — [Label IP Address]Operating System:Win7
Location:Missoula, Montana, United StatesResolution:1241x775
Returning Visits:0Javascript:Enabled
Visit Length:1 hour 23 mins 19 secsISP:University Of Montana

Navigation Path

DateTimeWebPage
21 Sep08:02:51
21 Sep09:12:11
21 Sep09:12:36
21 Sep09:26:10


Kai Groenke;  Your Greed and Lack of Knowledge of the Legal System in Montana, and lack of balls has put me on three years of threats, harassment, defamation and life endangerment.

As you Know, Taylor Kai Groenke, my Death Threat came from CrystalCoxIsABitch@Yahoo.com and you know that there was a police report filed by Sean Boushie, against Stephen Mocko, that proved that Sean Boushie owned, maintained and emailed from and to CrystalCoxIsABitch@Yahoo.com - yet you let Judge Robin Clute give the man that threatened to killl me, a protective order against me that was not Mutual.

A couple of weeks ago Sean Boushie registered the email, google account CrystalCoxIsABitch@Gmail.com and emailed a Film Producer, and commented on his sites online threatening him, using the name Sean Boushie with that emai. Montana Law, and Montana Attorneys such as Kai Groenke do not take stalking, threats, harassment seriously and as we Montanans surely know, that ends in Murder as the Kalispell stalking that the police ignored. Kai Groenke left me alone on this matter after she took all the money I had to defend me on it.

I gave Kai Groenke stacks of web stats, I gave Kai Groenke proof on top of proof that Sean Boushie had threatened to kill me and you, Kai Groenke DID NOTHING but take my Thousands upon Thousands of Dollars. 

Then after all this Kai Groenke refused to represent me at 2 hearings for protective orders that were granted to the man she knew, the judges knew, the cops knew and the county attorney new and you did nothing but bow out.

Since you dropped the case, took my money and did nothing to help me in any way. Lots have happened, to name a few: Hate Groups on Facebook and Craigslist, Hate on all my sites and videos for business, constant threats, years of Sean Boushie contacting every person I report on and launching a hate campaign and now threatening a Film Producer constantly.

You knew the details of the Recall, as your Firm represented the Recall Group, you knew that I was reporting on stories that I was getting. Yet you let them hang me, set me up and you did NOTHING. And now you still know my roll in it all and that I am an investigative blogger, yet you blame Mary Deneed and flat out lie to a Federal Judge ???

Sean Boushie got an illegal protective order from Justice of the Peace, Judge Robin Clute in Hamilton Montana which was not based in law and after Judge Haynes a district court judge denied me a Protective Order. You, Kai Groenke were aware of it all and did nothing. Now your helping a man control his ex wife, keep her down, deny her right and keep her from her children and ALL based on LIES.  You Kai Groenke are the DEVIL indeed. 

.. More Coming Soon on All This.. 

1 comment:

  1. I smell several now orders of protection coming, and a forceable commitment to a mental institution not far behind. You are still a worthless liar, still an extortionist, still scum.

    ReplyDelete