Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Kai Groenke DID nothing to advise Blogger Crystal Cox on a Death Threat. Her Solution was to file a Defamation Lawsuit. 3 Years Later I have the Same Death Threat Stalker. Kai Groenke's E and O insurance owes me a Home, Career, Business, Quality of Life, Stress and More... Now Kai Groenke is Defaming me in Legal Documents regarding the Randy Wilson protective order to keep a MOTHER from her Children.

Kai Groenke never did Subpoena Google, Yahoo, GreatRealtyUSA or any other PROOF I gave her. Kai Groenke simply used my MONEY and disgaurded my life, my business, my quality of life, my home and my family. Now Kai Groenke is doing the Same thing to Mother Mary Wilson Deeneen. WHO is TELLING the Absolute WHITE Light TRUTH on Every Account.
Subject:RE: Silver - Update from Crystal Cox
From:Kai Groenke (groenketk@centurytel.net)
To:savvybroker@yahoo.com;
Date:Thursday, August 13, 2009 1:01 PM


Let me talk to Thane when he is back on Monday.  I’ll have Thane call you.

Kai Groenke
Johnson, Berg, McEvoy & Bostock, PLLP

From: Crystal L. Cox [mailto:savvybroker@yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 13, 2009 2:01 PM
To: Kai Groenke
Subject: Silver - Update from Crystal Cox

Kai, today the Visitor from University Of Montana IP address 150.131.75.96 - was here again at 7AM as they are Every weekday, NOT yesterday when He was not at work.

Today he is looking at posts on Stormy Langston.

I have attached the Stats for Today So far...

And today this site
http://watchlincolncountywatch.blogspot.com/  is Empty, Proving without a doubt it was his content.

So what do I do next, can we go ahead and subpeana google for the identity of the above blog now empty, Subpeana yahoo for the ID info on CrystalCoxisABitch@Yahoo.com  do you need a Retainer from me.  I want to get everything in place as soon as we can for Thane to move forward with removing pauls protective order and with me pressing criminal charges, proving his attack on me.  Any advice on the next step would be helpful.


Crystal L. Cox
Broker Owner
  
Ten Lakes Realty

No comments:

Post a Comment