Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Kai Groenke has no clue about Montana Criminal Law. Kai Groenke endangered my life, took my money and let County Attorney Bernie Cassidy block my case, shut her down and my life 3 years later in ruins in every way.

"
Subject:RE: test email
From:Crystal L. Cox (savvybroker@yahoo.com)
To:groenketk@centurytel.net;
Date:Thursday, August 13, 2009 8:10 AM


I will send this one again then for your Records
Why Do I Believe Without a Doubt that the Following Email is Indeed From Sean Boushie. In My Own Words.
There is only One Person in the World that would connect these particular stories, each sick comment is based very loosely in truth of my life over the last 20 years though the sick allegations are not for the most part true, they weave in and out of my life experiences from my Relationship, Job and Income potential at the age of 19 and up through the Paul Stramer connections which is only Sean Boushie’s letter to the editor that connected Paul Stramer to the Recall, discussed the Concealed Carry permit and unjustly lumped it all in with the title "The Recall is Wrong"… so 20 years ..
No one Else Could put this particular string of events together.
The Email sent to me is in Blue and My Words of why I believe it to be and only could be Sean Boushie are in Black.

Lets see if you have the balls to post all of this email, you wack job. thanks for letting us know you have no balls BTW, I always wondered what you were...
Just had to let you know what a fucking joke you are to this town!! Do yourself a favor and check yourself into warm springs before the Feds do it for you Jesus Fucking Christ shut your stupid lying mouth!!! you walk out of the store and the entire place starts laughing, you are literally the joke of everyone!


The Warm Springs Comment and the fucking joke, as well as the laughing, is also in a blog I believe to be Sean Boushies at http://watchlincolncountywatch.blogspot.com/
Also at that Blog is the Lie about me being suspended as a Realtor which is in the letter.
That Blog Owner is the Same Author as the Hate Email to me, I have not yet confirmed the identity of the blog owner. However, in Sean Boushie’s Letter to the Editor You Will Note in the First Paragraph of Sean Boushie’s letter to the Editor in the Daily Interlake that Sean Boushie Says, "It Seems that at Least Some Members of the Lincoln County Watch Should Be Watched" hence Watch Lincoln County Watch as the name of his blog.

Also in Sean Boushie’s letter to the Editor he talks about creating fear, and about the "black helicopters" which is also on the Blog I believe was created by Sean Boushie, and that Blog owner says the same things about me and about Paul Stramer on that blog as in the letter fromCrystalCoxIsABitch@Yahoo.com to Crystal@CrystalCox.com
This is further evidence to me personally that this blog,
http://watchlincolncountywatch.blogspot.com/ which says some of the same stuff as the email to me from CrystalCoxIsABitch@Yahoo.com
This Letter to the Editor Started and Ended with an attack on the Recall, the Recall up until this attack by Sean Boushie was the only thing Paul Stramer and I had in common. That Being supporters of the Recall of Sheriff Anderson.
This Same person gave me a Critique on a GreatRealtyUSA.com and used the same words, one in particular that most do not use.

Its really a shame you dont have guts to actually stand up and attack people in person the way you do online, that's called being a coward!!!! I wish you would it would be fucking hilarious!!

The word coward through out this letter is another reason I believe it to be Sean Boushie, I called Sean a Coward on my Blog, not many call me a Coward, I mean I have my name and my picture out there, Coward is not one of the words I get called.

It absolutely disgusts everyone that you are standing up with the biggest child abuser, child molester and wife beater Eureka has ever scene! he beat and molested all of his children and still wacks around his wife!! But then you and Paul Stramer are both crazy so you get along. You bitch about everyone else, yet you just love all your freemen/Lincoln county watch weirdo friends!

Sean Boushie wrote a letter to the Editor that tied Paul Stramer to the Sheriff Recall and Proclaimed Please don’t sign the recall and the Recall is wrong, We are involved in the recall, so I defended the Recall, Sean then Associated me with Paul, and Lumped us together in his attack, this came from My Blog defending the Recall.

Your all about truth, well why dont you tell everyone that you didn't quit the Realtors assn, according to Kathleen Schulte you were thrown out because you had so many fucking complaints against you!!
You should know all about slimy Realtors you were one!!!! I know of at least one case that you moved the property pins on, I'm sure there are more.

This flat out and proven lie, comes from first the Lie that he called Mrs. Schulte and she said this, because that is un true, but it also comes from his neighbor, Bonita Gwynn at the time, now Bonita Cook, who accused me of unethical behavior FALSLEY, which I proved to the state board she was lying and have no negative record anywhere. She told Sean this story years ago, they share the same driveway, and this incident’s details is in NO WAY common Knowledge.

Why don't you tell everyone you and your cuntlapper whatever were so fucking paranoid that you had to build a fortress wall around your house!! Poor Charlie is still turning in his grave over how you fucked up that place..

We built a privacy berm on our ranch we bought from Chuck Holly, neighbors called him Charle, Sean did not like the berm nor did his father and they made that obvious to us. Knowing that a Guy called "Charlie" owned the ranch, and that he has passed away, is again NOT common knowledge unless you are a neighbor or have been here at least 16 years and around those in the know…

Oh ya, stick you privacy in communications crap up your ass.. go ahead and make your complaint, I'm sure the JP and the Sheriff are gonna do loads for you.. LOL. Anyone could do anything to you right now and you would be fucked! What goes around comes around bitch!! Keep your lies up dumbass.

Sean Boushie in his letter to the Editor made a Public stand that he is on the Sheriff’s side in the Recall, and therefore he believes the Sheriff will do Nothing to Help me even in the face of him threatening to put me down permanently.

Lets look at more of your BS....

I know lot’s of people say BS, but still it is another Common Element on the Hate Blog ..

Oh ya..taking on Jo Anne Cuffe.. real smart.. shes got limitless $$ and an attorney for a son, good luck with that.. I hope she fucks you over good..

It is Not Common Knowledge that JoAN Cuffe has a Son for an Attorney.

Oh Brenda the cop... to bad you have no fucking idea what happened, theres much more that shes not saying that is going to get her screwed. I know.. but unlike her, or you I keep my mouth shut. Shes screwed, and your once again fucked.. well... maybe.. who uses the strap on? you or ....! LOL LOL LOL

I'm sure Stormy Langston is gonna do everything she can to help you... ya..just as much as Daryl is.

Neal Duram harassing you?? Then id say your doing something you shouldn't be doing dipshit. If he fucks you over you deserve it! I hope his mother tells you what hole you can shove your ugly face up too!!


The "Mother" thing, again, you would have to be in the know..

AH yes.. your latest piss off..Sean.. who is an idiot, liar, coward, and has a jack ass mouth.. but you have no idea what he looks like, where he lives, etc etc.. But yet you worked with him?? Hmmmm

I know him..and you.. as I recall you were the lazy one, you couldn't handle actual real work so you decided you were allergic to the tree marking paint so you could have a cushy inside office job., I also know you did not work at Murphy Lake the same time he did,


There would be less then 5 people that would know about the summer of 1995 when I worked on the timber crew for one week and quit because of the paint, I then had another Outdoor Job still at Murphy Lake Ranger Station. No one else that knows this would know anything else in the Hateful email, in fact, half of that crew was from out of state and is long gone.

I already discussed that with his lawyer, hope you got lots of money from all those people you screwed, or is it licked..?

The talking to Sean’s attorney, I have seen enough real estate cases to know that an Attorney would not tell anyone this information. It had to Come From Sean.

You always have been lazy, always living off everyone else, even when you were licking Jessie you were a worthless user.

Now in regard to my Relationship with a Jessie, this is Not common knowledge, and no one other then my immediate family would know that I was not working year round, did not have my own money at the time.. I was around 20 years Old, I am now around 39 years old. Sean was a neighbor then, plus his dad came over to Jessie and I’s house All the Time. They knew this, plus Jessie worked with Sean… and most likely complained about me "living off" her.
I have been in a Relationship with my Current partner for 13 Years, before that is not common knowledge who I was living with, how I made a living, if I worked, or who I was "sexual" with.

If you don't know why he hates Paul Stramer..figure it out dumbass. Go ahead keep pissing him off, hes the only guy that carries more ammo than stramer, Stupid idiot.


Sean Boushie is the Only One who has publicly associated me with Paul Stramer. Up until this Email, I had never spoke with Paul Stramer other then in a group setting and that was only twice and VERY few words.
No one in My Entire Life, and I have lived here my whole life, would a
ssociate me with Paul Stramer, I did not know the man other then a video I took of him asking his story of the Freeman Incident in his own words, before that I had never spoke to him. Since my Hate Letter I have spoke to Paul, I forwarded him the letter as I felt he had a right to know some of what it contained.

At some point your going to loose it and we will have to take you down( yes that means just waht it implies) or somebody is gonna get pissed off enough to shut you up permanently, I hope I'm there to see it!!! Now get off that fucking keyboard and go kick someones ass!! Quit being a keyboard bully.

Sean Boushie sent Me a Cease and Desist a Couple of Weeks ago, As I posted a response to his letter to the Editor attack, I posted this on My Blog,
EurekaMontanaNews.com -

Oh ya.. Lastly..FUCK YOU BITCH!!!
And use your fucking spell check! your grammar suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Signed: Owner of, crystalcoxisacrazybitch.com


I have Web Stats showing that the Tech Department of University of Montana Goes to My Site a Whole lot, more then anyone, and this IP is tracked back to the the head of that department, Michael Bloom, University of Montana, Senior Enterprise Network Engineer, Network and Telecommunication Services. Sean Works in this Department.
I have a Blog, Many know, my fans love it and those who don’t simply don’t go there, Sean Boushie sits on my site 4 to 8 hours every work day from the University of Montana, and on the weekends I believe he is there from Montana Sky… This has been going on for quite some time, I only started printing the stats a week or so ago and you can easily see that he is constantly interested in what I am saying. He searches for Paul Stramer Sean Boushie as seen by the stats.

The Email Data of Origination is not Normal in it’s use of a Proxy, or Rolling (Fake) IP address and would require someone knowledgeable source to disguise the routing data.
Crystal L. Cox

Crystal@CrystalCox.com


Crystal L. Cox
Broker Owner
  
Ten Lakes Realty
GLacier Reflect by you.
Non- Franchise, Non, NAR Member
Number One in NW MT Internet Marketing.
406-882-4177


--- On Thu, 8/13/09, Kai Groenke <groenketk@centurytel.net> wrote:

From: Kai Groenke <groenketk@centurytel.net>
Subject: RE: test email
To: "Crystal L. Cox" <savvybroker@yahoo.com>
Date: Thursday, August 13, 2009, 6:00 AM

It was strange that this email came through and none of the others did!  Yes, it was an interesting day.

Kai Groenke
Johnson, Berg, McEvoy & Bostock, PLLP

From: Crystal L. Cox [mailto:savvybroker@yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 12, 2009 7:15 PM
To: Kai Groenke
Subject: Re: test email

Interesting Day, don't ya think?

It was Nice Meeting You..

Crystal L. Cox
Broker Owner
  
Ten Lakes Realty

GLacier Reflect by you.

Non- Franchise, Non, NAR Member
Number One in NW MT Internet Marketing.




--- On Wed, 8/12/09, Kai Groenke <groenketk@centurytel.net> wrote:

From: Kai Groenke <groenketk@centurytel.net>
Subject: test email
To: "Crystal L. Cox" <savvybroker@yahoo.com>
Date: Wednesday, August 12, 2009, 6:51 AM


Kai Groenke
Johnson, Berg, McEvoy & Bostock
PO Box 3038
221 1st Ave. E.
Kalispell, MT  59903-3038
(406)-755-5535
(406)-756-9436 fax
groenketk@centurytel.net"

No comments:

Post a Comment