Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Kai Groenke Knew and Knows Full Well What she did to me. And in a few weeks, with only filing a Defamation Lawsuit, sending no Subpoena's and with no follow through USED up Thousands Upon Thousands of Dollars I could have used to get an Ethical, Honorable Attorney who could have followed the law and been of true benefit

Gee Kai Groenke did you ever do ANYTHING Regarding your Knowledge of my Death Threat from "Sean" ?


Subject:FW: email
From:Kai Groenke (groenketk@centurytel.net)
To:savvybroker@yahoo.com;
Date:Thursday, September 10, 2009 1:23 PM


Crystal:  In Kai’s absence, she asked me to check her email so we can get this letter sent out.  I have not received it.  Please forward the email directly to Kai at the above address, or to the firm’s email at jbmb@centurytel.net.  Please call me should you have any questions.  Thank you.

Deborah J. Bungay
Legal Assistant

Kai Groenke
Johnson, Berg, McEvoy & Bostock, PLLP

From: Kai Groenke
Sent: Friday, September 04, 2009 8:08 AM
To: 'Crystal L. Cox'
Subject: RE: email

Crystal – please forward that email from Boushie – just the email, no comments.  Need it TODAY.  Thanks

Kai Groenke
Johnson, Berg, McEvoy & Bostock, PLLP

From: Crystal L. Cox [mailto:savvybroker@yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 03, 2009 10:31 PM
To: Kai Groenke
Subject: Re: email

Kai,

A Bit More on This Stephen Mocko Thing.

Stephen Mocko  Sent that email to CrystalCoxIsABitch@yahoo.com  he did not address it to Sean, just to the person out in Cyberspace to Someone, not to Sean, who ever it was that checked that email.. after Sean got that email from checking the email account he sends Stephen Mocko a Blank Email from his (Sean’s) University of Montana Email account, now how did he know Stephens Email.. it is not searchable.. it is an email he rarely uses as well.. Sean checked the email account CrystalCoxIsABitch@yahoo.com  most likely from the University of Montana – which the Yahoo records will show.. and then the local Eureka cop calls Stephen Mocko on a non-recorded line and questions him of the email, he admitted to sending it, he question Stephen Mocko  of his connection to Paul Stramer and to the Lincoln County Watch, and about me well he said that was in the Courts and refused to acknowledge that Sean had just basically admitted to being the owner of the email account CrystalCoxIsABitch@yahoo.com  .

These Cops knowing this and not warning me or bringing me in on it.. or telling the judge are they not liable for this?

(Yahoo Supoena will give the IP of where he is actively using it.. Kai.. he had to be at work.. this ties him to the Missoula University and Missoula Law Stuff… ) So we still need all those Subpoena’s and too drive this home..

The Sheriff, the County Attorney even dealing with this, a threat to Sean supposedly and sent to CrystalCoxIsABitch@yahoo.com – when the City Judge and the JP (same person but I went to both locations with this…  knows  and has a large file gave to her by me personally, they should connect this, the thing is they don’t want to because they don’t want to discredit Sean because they need Sean to control Paul Stramer.

Yes I get the “novel” element of all this but it is true..

I talked to Stephen tonight so I wanted to Re-Cap.. and he can talk to you or get anything you need anytime, he simply sent that email to whoever it was to tell them off in attempt to help me.. and to tell how he felt about Paul …

Take Care


Crystal L. Cox
Broker Owner
  
Ten Lakes Realty


Non- Franchise, Non, NAR Member
Number One in NW MT Internet Marketing.


--- On Thu, 9/3/09, Kai Groenke <groenketk@centurytel.net> wrote:

From: Kai Groenke <groenketk@centurytel.net>
Subject: email
To: "Crystal L. Cox" <savvybroker@yahoo.com>
Date: Thursday, September 3, 2009, 2:39 PM
Crystal –

I need to send the request for the sheriff’s report to the county attorney.  Please forward that email from Boushie with the death threat to my email address so that I can include that with the letter.  That gives us a good reason to request the sheriff’s report.  I don’t know why they would not just turn it over. 

I wrote on the copy you gave me, and then I only have the one with your comments.  I need a clean copy.  Thanks!

Kai Groenke
Johnson, Berg, McEvoy & Bostock
PO Box 3038
221 1st Ave. E.
Kalispell, MT  59903-3038
(406)-755-5535
(406)-756-9436 fax
groenketk@centurytel.net

No comments:

Post a Comment