Thursday, September 27, 2012

Kai Groenke is Cranking out those Billable Hours. Experience Tells me that Evil Kai Groenke, who had NO Time To Research My Death Threat, and no Time to Subpoena Google, Yahoo and others... Well it looks like lots of Time printing out Blog Posts to use against an Innocent Mother.

So, Late Night Bitch, Or What? 

WOW, you upset at the TRUTH ?  Yet were not phased a bit by the lies, hate, and death threats spewed about me.  WOW What a Hypocrite. Gee I hope you WIN and Keep Mary from her Children. Expose Evil I Say. And you Kai Groenke are about as EVIL as it Gets.

Looks like Kai Groenke is a Busy Little Beaver, or maybe Kai Groenke is charging the big bucks to Randy Wilson and then paying Kai Groenke's secretary to research and print this stuff. Hmmmm.. but it's kind of after hours isn't it.  Boy I sure know when it came to my Death Threat, that Kai Groenke could NOT take 5 minutes to fax Google, Yahoo and others to prove my Death Threat Source. But boy did she crank out those Useless, YET billable HOURS.

Check Out the Neurotic, IN MY OPINION, Kai Groenke looking at every post she can use to keep a Mother from her children.


KAI Groenke Kalispell Attorney


No comments:

Post a Comment